Born as blog and later evolved into a site and then a real portal, DubaiBlog is a network of websites and social pages, not only about UAE. In our network you find also AbuDhabiBlog, ToBeTravelAgent and other websites. Founded in 2007 with a different name, the first portal got the current name in 2009; our organization is mainly involved in PR, Social Media and Web Communication projects, helping businessmen & companies in having a correct social approach with the Arab Culture and to manage their key web-aspects by:
• developing their advertising, communication strategy and mottos on the web
• overseeing the creation of websites (in English, Arabic, and other languages)
• promoting their brand with ads on our web and social channels
• ensuring media coverage during events
• support our customers to develop / strengthen public relations in the area
• overseeing lead generation and Direct Email Marketing (DEM) strategies
• putting a positive spin on the promotion of offered products/services
Many freelances contribute to our network writing articles, publishing photos, helping the organization with the support of entrepreneurs.
Since we follow the communication for the Italian Market of VirtuZone, official agent of Creative Free Zone in Fujairah, we may also support businessmen and companies in setting up new entity in this particular Free Zone.
Keep on blogging! Follow us on our social channels
Nico de Corato
Owner and founder of the Network